Saturday, August 1, 2009

"MUNICH AND A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING" has mircaculously disappeared!

Routinely, every evening I sit here at my laptop reading and responding to e-mails, flying over headlines of all kind of international papers and of course, checking my blog. No exeption yesterday except - my blog has disappeared! POOF ... just like that, in thin air - no reason why, no warning and out of the blue. Instead, I found that:

~
Blog has been removed
~
Sorry, the blog at 1158munich.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.
Did you expect to see your blog here? See: '
I can't find my blog on the Web, where is it?'
~
Needless to say, it absolutely threw me for a loop! I stared at the screen unable to believe my own eyes, refreshed the screen and even restarted the computer hoping it was only a temporary flap ... but it remained GONE. I searched high and low for what to do, finally found a way to write to GOOGLE and to the FORUM but have slim hope, to say the least, it will reappear. one should never give up hope though, so they say ...

Question is who would be interested to do that to me ... and there is only one category of people which comes to my mind: folks who "don't appreciate" or more clearly, blatantly oppose what I blog. Well - too bad, that's all I have to say. Because of them, whoever this is (I have a more distinct idea which direction to look to though ...) I will CERTAINLY NOT CHANGE the way I think, what I say and which articles or rantings I post! It is MY BLOG and non of their darn business. I DO WHAT I CHOOSE TO, if they appreciate it or not!! NOBODY will shut me up and tell me what to or not to do - live with it!
~

7 comments:

Abufares August 1, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abufares August 1, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

I can't believe this happened to you but apparently it did. But if anyone can pick up the pieces and walk tall and proud as if nothing matters it must be you.
Go get'em Karin as only you can.

Karin August 1, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

YOU BETCHA Abufares ... nobody(!) will tell me what to do or to say!
I am sooooo happy to see you here ... you have no idea how much I missed your comments all those months and, yea, YEARS! Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by! :)

Unknown August 1, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

Oh, Karin-- how AWFUL! I tried to find your blog yesterday but couldn't and was going to check back today. Let us know if Blogger has an explanation. We are with you!

Karin August 1, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Hey Clo,
You are SOOO GREAT - thanks so much!! I tell you, it did throw me for a major loop yesterday - I just couldn't believe it!
So far Blogger has NO explanation but it is the weekend ... I'll wait and see what will be. Needless to say - I keep on blogging - what I(!) want!!
Luv ya and hugs! :-)

Stephen August 2, 2009 at 2:56 AM  

Hey Karin,

Hope you get your old posts back. And I hope you are doing well. Take care

Karin August 2, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

Hey Steven,
LONG TIME NO HEAR!!! How are you buddy? Missing you ...
Thanks so much for writing - and caring! I was dumbfolded .. I just couldn't believe it! It SEEMS to me, Zionists flagged my blog that often that blogger/Google automatically took it out .. I have no prove of that though, it's just a gut-feeling.
Am I doing well? Life has been tough but I survived and am moving forward. I don't allow anyone(!) to get me down .. more than at most a few hours!!
Be in touch ... I'd like to hear from you!!